Electrical contractors king’s lynn, Domestic Electrician Kings’s Lynn
PG Electrical is a well established company carrying out a variety of Electrical installations from small scale Electrical work to full Electrical rewires.All our electricians are fully city&guilds qualified.we are registersed under the competant person scheme and are part p approved by elecsa and as such sre regestered on the electrical competent persons register to carryout full scope electrical work for householders. , all work undertaken conforms to BS671(17th edition wiring regulations) and full electrical installation certificates are issued for works that is carried out.
All our work complies with current building regulations and warranties are available for your peace of mind with a platinum promise that covers for 6 years on completion of any installation work undertaken, cover is automatically provided through our registration and at no additional costs to the customer.
PG Electrical will always keep the client/customer informed through out all projects undertaken and are happy to liase with other trades involved in any projects undertaken.
Services available include:
- Electrical Upgrades/Improvements
- Extra Socket Points/Lighting Points
- Consumer Units (Fuse Board Upgrades)
- Testing And Inspection
- Internal/External Power Lighting
- Phone Points
- Kitchen And Bathroom Electrics
- Energy Efficient Lighting & Led Lighting
- Garages/Outbuildings (Electrics)
- Garden/Emergency Lighting
- Fire And Smoke Alarms
- Electric Showers
- Rewires (Part/Full)
- New Builds
- Underfloor Heating
- Home Renovations/Improvements
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Periodic Electrical Testing And Inspection
We have always believed that we provide an excellent quality of service, but by being an Elecsa approved contractor and City & Guilds qualified, we protect our customers by ensuring that we are regularly inspected and are capable of meeting the relevant technical and safety standards. It also ensures that all our work complies with the latest building regulations.
If you require any of our services, please don’t hesitate to contact us today for more information.
- City & Guilds 2382 17th Edition wiring regulations
- City & Guilds 2392 inspection/testing & initial verification
- EAL domestic electrical installers level 2
- ECS (electrical contracting industry) health & safety
- ECA qualified supervisor
- Elecsa part p competent person scheme reg:(EPP32856)
We are accredited by: